Brookside Country Club offers one of the finest 18-hole par 71 golf courses in the area designed by legendary golf course designer, Donald Ross, in 1922.
In addition to a challenging course, Brookside offers a driving range open Tuesday through Sunday furnished with complimentary golf balls. Two beautiful putting greens and a pitching/chipping green are also available.
With numerous golf events and programs all year long, we keep our members busy! From weekly leagues, member/member tournaments to mixed member guests, nine & dines and ladies 18 & 9 - hole leagues. We also offer Junior Golf program which is open to any level of golf beginning at age 8. A full service Golf Pro Shop is open for all your specific golf needs, as well as a bag room, bag drop, complimentary range balls, clinics & lessons from top-rated pros and full service locker rooms to complete your golf experience.
Since 2000, Brookside Country Club has appeared in Golf Week Magazine’s Top 100 America’s Best Courses - we are currently #59. And #7 in Ohio's Best Courses!
Brookside was honored by Golf Digest Magazine and featured in its January 2006 issue as "Best New Remodel" from over 150 courses that were opened or re-opened between May 1, 2004 and April 30, 2005! The Club was thrilled to have Golf Digest recognize the impact of the renovation by selecting Brookside of this prestigious award.
Golf Course Attire
The following rules apply when using the golf course, putting greens, practice tee and practice facility for Member and for Guests.
- Non-metal, non-ceramic spikes are required
- No Jeans permitted on golf course or practice facilities
- No hats permitted under any roof in the Clubhouse
- Men: Shirts with collars and sleeves, slacks, golf shorts or walking shorts are considered appropriate attire. Shorts shall not be higher than 4" above the top of the knee cap. SHIRTS MUST BE TUCKED IN AT ALL TIMES.
- Women: Dresses, skirts, slacks, golf shorts, mid-length shorts and blouses are considered appropriate attire. Tank tops are NOT permitted. Shorts shall not be higher than 4" above the top of the knee cap.
- Juniors: Shirts with collars and sleeves, Bermuda shorts, skirts or slacks are appropriate attire. SHIRTS MUST BE TUCKED IN AT ALL TIMES.